“What happened that you seem so eager on meeting and summoning and gathering as if a new life was blown into you , and we see you plotting against Syria and against Libya and against Palestine and arranging for NATO invasion and for Syria’s fall and for UN schemes and for no fly Zones , What are you and who are you ? Puppets , Muppets , Stooges ? What are you ? You are NOT Arabs for sure , What are you then ? A new breed or species , a combination of Zionism and mischief and self hate? Whatever you are and whatever you pose as, there is definitely one thing for sure and that is you are despicable people at all levels and for all purposes and reasons , simply despicable people of no belonging and no religion and no homeland and no feeling and no dignity , real degenerates , that is what you are! SHAME!
What to do with these feelings , we don’t know, throwing them at you would be best , they are yours , take them and adorn yourselves with your own shamefulness , we Arabs are free from degenerates like you , ours are the proud leaders of our Resistance , ours are the noble and dignified martyrs of our land , ours are the committed people to our cause , ours are the dedicated heroes fromwherever they came , may they enlighten our way to our glorious victory and your utter defeat!”
Share Tweet Pin Mail SMS On COI #143, Kyle and Will break down the latest quarterly report from the Special Inspector General for Afghan Reconstruction …
- Jewish settlers stormed the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem on Monday and waved the Israeli flag around the Islamic site, the Middle East Monitor reported. According to Jordan’s Department of Islamic Endowments, which has legal […] The post Jewish Settlers Storm Al-Aqsa Mosque Compound Waving Israeli Flag appeared first on Palestine Chronicle.
- The UK Labour Party Conference has voted today in favor of a motion identifying Israel as a state practicing the crime of apartheid, making it the first major political party in Europe to adopt such […] The post UK Labour Party Approves Historic Motion Calling Israel Apartheid State appeared first on Palestine Chronicle.
- A Palestinian journalist was shot and injured and dozens of university students were suffocated by tear gas on Monday as Israeli forces attacked a rally near the Beit El Israeli military checkpoint, near El-Bireh city, […] The post Israeli Forces Attack Palestinian Students Rally in El-Bireh appeared first on Palestine Chronicle.
- Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) member, Khalida Jarrar, visited her daughter’s grave after her release from an Israeli prison Sunday, The Middle East Monitor reported. Jarrar made her way to the cemetery […] The post Khalida Jarrar Visits Her Daughter’s Grave after Release from Israeli Prison (VIDEO) appeared first on Palestine Chronicle.
- Israeli authorities on Sunday have released Palestinian political prisoner Khalida Jarrar after serving two years in prison, Quds News Network reported. Khalida Jarrar, who is a member of the Popular Front for the Liberation of […] The post Khalida Jarrar Released after Serving Two Years in Prison appeared first on Palestine Chronicle.
- Two Palestinians were killed early Sunday in an Israeli military raid of the village of Burqin, near Jenin, in the occupied West Bank, the official Palestinian news agency WAFA reported. Israeli forces stormed the village […] The post Two Palestinians Killed, Others Wounded in Israeli Attack near Jenin appeared first on Palestine Chronicle.
- Three Palestinians were shot dead by the Israeli occupation forces in an attack early Sunday morning that targeted a house in the village of Beit Anan, near the occupied Jerusalem, the Ministry of Health has […] The post WATCH: Israeli Forces Kill Three Palestinians in Beit Anan appeared first on Palestine Chronicle.
- US Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has responded to accusations of “cowardice” over her last-minute decision to abstain from a vote on providing $1 billion in additional funding for Israel’s Iron Dome missile system, The New Arab […] The post Ocasio-Cortez Posts Letter Responding to Accusations of ‘Cowardice’ over Israel Vote appeared first on Palestine Chronicle.
- Israeli occupation forces injured 568 Palestinians, including 73 children, across the West Bank between September 7-20, according to the biweekly Protection of Civilians report published on Friday by the United Nations Office for the Coordination […] The post UN: 73 Children among 568 Palestinians Injured by Israeli Forces in Two Weeks appeared first on Palestine Chronicle.
- Palestinian Authority (PA) President Mahmoud Abbas on Friday gave Israel only one year to withdraw from the Palestinian territories occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, according to Reuters. “If this is not achieved, why maintain […] The post Abbas: ‘Israel has One Year to Withdraw from 1967 Occupied Territories’ appeared first on Palestine Chronicle.
After the most recent Gaza war I was asked to make a presentation to a local service club concerning events in Israel and the Middle East. The presentation started with an introduction of the current global situation, a broad brush covering the U.S. empire, its petrodollar, and the new multipolar geopolitical world. From there, it […]Right Of Conquest – A Racist Doctrine
Share Tweet Pin Mail SMS As the fragile ceasefire between Israel and Hamas held on Friday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu threatened that any …
This is absolutely unfuckingbelievable