- "Why Is Sweden Multicultural?", a new documentary by journalists at Palaestra Media, is the most thorough investigation on the origins of Sweden's failed multiracial experiment ever published to date. The film examines the role of various interests, including the local Jewish community, in formulating a policy that has dragged Sweden from a successful nation admired around the world to now, in 2021, an incoherent and failed state.
- A new report by Arab news outlet Al-Khanadeq has confirmed what many have suspected: the October 17th movement was an attempt to destabilize the Lebanese government.
- Georgia: Republican Attorney General Indicts Prosecutor For Not Charging White Men Who Shot Black Criminal In Self-Defense Fast EnoughGeorgia Attorney General Chris Carr, a Republican who worked on Donald Trump's failed 2020 campaign, has made a move that puts "woke" criminal justice crusaders to shame.
- On September 1st, Media2Rise released a trailer for their upcoming documentary on the NJP, filmed at our 5th mass meeting in July. Stay tuned for Media2Rise’s new episode on America’s newly emerging grassroots political alternative, the National Justice Party. In the coming episode we will go behind the scenes with the NJP to speak with its committee and those in attendance at their 5th national event. For more info and to support Media2Rise, go to media2rise.com
- Australia: New Law Allows Feds To Hack And Control Online Accounts Of Political Dissidents Without a WarrantThe Australian parliament has recently passed one of the most egregious attacks on privacy rights and civil liberties in the world. The Surveillance Legislation Amendment (Identify and Disrupt) Bill 2021 was rapidly snuck through with little debate or fanfare in a 24 hour window. The piece of legislation has the support of both the Liberal and Labour parties. The law is a radical departure from due process.
- This week on Modern Politics: "Feds Fund Satanic Cult" Warren and Emily interview "National Justice" Editor-in-Chief Eric Striker on his groundbreaking investigative reporting on corruption within the FBI (Part 1 of 2). Original article: https://national-justice.com/exclusive-fbi-paid-leader-satanic-pedophile-death-cult-82000-take-over-atomwaffen-division-order If you enjoyed this week's episode of Modern Politics, you can support Warren and Emily's work with Bitcoin or Monero. BTC: bc1qsf6k63carpdp9lpymnsc8ukfw7075yh5ddtl8f Monero:
- This week on Modern Politics: Warren interviews Michael McKevitt of the National Justice Party. "Interview with Michael McKevitt: Part One" https://odysee.com/@modernpolitics:0/ModPol-McKevitt1:a "Interview with Michael McKevitt: Part Two" https://odysee.com/@modernpolitics:0/ModPol-McKevitt2:6 If you enjoyed this week's episode of Modern Politics, you can support Warren and Emily's work with Bitcoin or Monero. BTC: bc1qsf6k63carpdp9lpymnsc8ukfw7075yh5ddtl8f Monero:
- This week on Modern Politics: "The Anti-American Right?" (Part 1 of 2) With widespread disdain for the "woke" Olympics and Tucker's visit to Hungary, neoliberals are claiming the right has turned against America. Warren and Emily investigate. "Bugman Patriotism" (Part 2 of 2) In this follow-up to The Anti-American Right, Emily and Warren look at the parasitic cosmopolitan elites who insist Hungary is not a model to emulate. If you enjoyed this week's episode of Modern Politics, you can support Warren and Emily's work with Bitcoin or […]
- Pink Police State: FOIA Documents Show FBI Surveilled Conservative Christian Women's Group For Their BeliefsCongressman Jim Jordan has dispatched a letter demanding answers from FBI Director Christopher Wray after Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) documents revealed that the Bureau targeted a conservative women's non-profit in 2016. Wray was given until August 24th to respond. The group in question, Conservative Women for America (CWA) is a non-profit started in 1978 which advocates against feminism, for the traditional family, opposes gay marriage, and lobbies against abortion.
- This week on Modern Politics: "How To Think Politically" Warren and Emily discuss strategies to help friends and family think critically about controversial ideas, and ways to defend your political views when confronted by hysterical conformists. If you enjoyed this week's episode of Modern Politics, you can support Warren and Emily's work with Bitcoin or Monero. BTC: bc1qsf6k63carpdp9lpymnsc8ukfw7075yh5ddtl8f Monero:
By Eric Striker
The “Trump bump” of liberal outrage that helped propel psycopaths and sadists to positions of cultural authority following the shock 2016 election result is in a free fall. Yesterday, Buzzfeed-owned HuffPost announced that it would be laying off 47 in-house bloggers, a digital media massacre that may be a harbinger of wider industry trends.One of those terminated, Luke O’Brien, made a name for himself over the years for using his press credentials to terrorize entire families, including getting them fired and inundated with death threats, over online political disagreements.O’Brien’s behavior, enabled by former Editor-In-Chief Lydia Polgreen (who saw the writing on the wall and left HuffPost in March 2020), even led to a New York Times chastisement after he made the mistake of subjecting a wealthy Jewish family to his abusive practices. O’Brien openly and proudly flaunts his high status in Antifa circles, credentials typically earned by engaging in low-life behavior. His social media profiles are loaded with the amplification of violent left-wing extremists, which in the long term is bound to make him unhireable in more professional outlets. The HuffPost staff is by no means the only casualty this week. The Intercept, a once respected publication that brought us the Edward Snowden leaks, is in dire financial straits according to a recent email appealing to the public for funds. The online magazine lost its star and co-founder Glenn Greenwald to Substack in October 2020 due to the stifling nature of his editors and colleagues. The Intercept in recent years made a decision to depart from its traditional editorial line, which focused on criticizing and exposing government abuses, in order to chase shallow liberal identity politics and engage in generic Democratic Party partisanship. After the inauguration of Joe Biden, the wealthy donors they calibrated their message to attract suddenly stopped writing checks.Also this week, Antifa doxer Jamie Peck appears to have been booted from Sam Seder’s Majority Report. Seder, who is Jewish, is an MSNBC liberal that in 2017 sought to integrate violent communists and anarchists like Peck into his network to help build a post-Charlottesville anti-white “resistance.” Now in the Biden-era, Seder has made a decision to dispose of the mentally unstable and drug-addled Peck and replace her with the younger and more docile “Young Turks” DNC loyalist, Emma Vigeland. Many were surprised when transvestite “Antifa” celebrity Emily Gorcenski released a letter on Sunday announcing its retirement from militant anti-white activities. Gorcenski, who enjoyed 15 minutes of fame after Charlottesville, has seen its online engagement decline steadily over the years. According to its farewell statement, Gorcenski has suffered significant personal financial and mental strain and a low return on their time invested, ultimately coming to the realization that being a full time “Antifa” troll just isn’t worth it when all is said and done. Aside from rich liberals getting bored with outrage clickbait, a number of other developments have put pressure on the Antifa/”SJW” industry. The popular patronage site Substack has allowed anti-woke leftist personalities that identity politics inquisitors thought they had canceled like Freddie DeBoer, Matt Taibbi, Michael Tracey and Glenn Greenwald to operate free of ideological commissars, billionaire donors and corporate sponsors. There is nothing stopping the 47 laid off HuffPost journalists or the staff at the Intercept from opening up their own Substacks, but the problem is ordinary people don’t feel their opinions and “reporting” on who made a racist joke when they were in middle school is worth anything.Also contributing to their crisis is that energy is leaving the intellectually oppressive environments of Twitter — where “SJWs” and “Antifa” are given an artificial advantage by CEOs and NGOs — for alternative apps like Clubhouse and Telegram that, while imperfect, tolerate a wider range of ideas and debate. Last but not least, the biggest pushback against the “Judeo-Left” is coming from other leftists themselve. Alexander Reid Ross and Shane Burley, two Jewish men who are some of the American Antifa movement’s most prominent ideologues, have been collaborating with the Zionist/neo-conservative Daily Beast to accuse socialists that are anti-war, anti-Israel or do not fear talking to people on the right of being National Bolsheviks and Third Positionists. Their article attacking various sensible figures such as Norman Finkelstein for writing for Unz.com or Jimmy Dore for going on Tucker Carlson was widely panned, while Burley is now routinely humiliated and mocked by his own side. It is hard to see whether this is the end of the inquisition or if the “Antifa” gatekeepers have simply become obsolete. If Merrick Garland and Kristen Clarke are confirmed, the FBI and Department of Justice will have finished morphing into bonafide instruments of open, unconstitutional anti-white tyranny (a process that began under Trump).Regardless of what comes next, innocent people on both the left and right who have had their lives destroyed by cruel and nasty sociopaths can enjoy a bit of schadenfreude.
We are living in what seem to me to be terribly fraught times, times that are even more worrisome than those at the height of Cold War tensions, when we schoolchildren were drilled on what to do in case of a nuclear attack–an attack that was in fact…
Source: Our Dire Future Under Biden
Yesterday, National Justice Editor-in-Chief Eric Striker and Mike Enoch of TheRightStuff.biz debated Marxist journalist Caleb Maupin and anarchist Brenton Lengel.
These days are quite divisive. They never fail to make your ever-lovable Grey Beard Biker take pause – and inventory – of the things which are important to us. Specifically, the 1st and 2nd amendments. Freedom of Speech and the right to “Keep and Bear Arms” are central to the founding and long-term health of the United States. Today, the liberal Mainstream Media (MSM) and many leftist congresspeople would like to take action to restrict both amendments.
First, let’s look at some of the assaults on the 1st Amendment – specifically its clauses which provides us Freedom of Speech, Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Assembly. We see blatant disregard for this from the MSM and liberal politicians.
- The left is constantly trying to restrict Freedom of Speech. It is done by squashing conservative speech on social platforms where Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are throttling conservative free speech. They restrict who can see our posts and even our search results on Google, Yahoo and Bing. They do not want our message getting out.
- Today’s press is highly aligned with liberal and socialist ideologies. When breaking news which does not fit their narrative takes place, you will hardly see a mention of it in print or any major network (NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN Et. Al.) – a good example of which is the recent mass shooting in Dayton, Ohio. None of the supposed “unbiased media” mentioned that the shooter was a YUGE supporter of Elizabeth Warren.
- Freedom of Assembly is being trampled on constantly by politicians, hate groups (Antifa) and social justice groups like the Women’s March. These groups will counter protest against non-violent assembly of conservatives at every turn. Antifa, specifically, will resort to violence against groups they do not agree with, as witnessed recently in Portland, Oregon.
- Liberal legislators continually attack Trump, and his supporters, as being Racist Xenophobes, to try and extinguish our message. This is pure hatred and is used to suppress our voices.
Red Flag Laws Are Harmful to the Second Amendment
The latest feel good “commonsense” gun reform, being proposed regularly, appears to be so-called Red Flag Laws. These are also known as (AKA): Extreme Risk Protection Orders (ERPOs). They are being positioned as a regulation which the majority of law-abiding gun owners support. This is pure hogwash. Once you understand more about these ridiculous laws, no law-abiding gun owner – especially those who partake in Concealed Carry – would ever support these laws.
Several states have passed ERPOs including Vermont, Washington, Illinois, New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Oregon, Nevada, Indiana, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, Colorado, Maryland, Delaware, Hawaii and Florida. What’s most surprising about this list is that several of these states have been considered very Pro-2A: Nevada, Indiana and Florida. Florida enacted their Red Flag Law in the wake of the Parkland Shooting.
So, what specifically do most of these Red Flag Laws attempt to do? In the event that someone you know considers you a danger to yourself, or others, they can go to a court and seek an ERPO against you. If the judge grants the motion for the ERPO, law enforcement will come to your home, unannounced, and remove all of your guns. This may seem “commonsense,” but it is anything but. The biggest issue with these laws is what talk radio host, Dana Loesch (Dana Radio) calls, “inverted due process.” These ERPOs are granted Ex Parte. This means that you are not able to be there to represent yourself. Hell, you won’t even know it’s going on until they come for your guns. If you were aware this was taking place you would have the opportunity to hire an attorney and defend yourself against what is nothing more than an illegal seizure of your personal property. Making matters worse, in some states, is that an ex-spouse/lover, neighbor, acquaintance or even someone who barely knows you can make such a claim – not just someone very close to you. This is a total perversion of another one of our Bill of Rights: Amendment IV, regarding unreasonable searches and seizures.
The last pitfall of these laws is that in most cases, besides being “guilty until proven innocent,” you have very limited recourse to repossess your improperly seized property (guns). Most of the states with these laws require you wait a specified amount of time to petition the court to remove the ERPO. Plus, there is a cost to do so, as you will probably have to hire an attorney to represent what should be an inalienable right – the right to keep and bear arms – a right which the 2nd Amendment says, “shall not be infringed.” Obviously, the leftists do not care about this amendment.
Act today. Contact your state, local and Federal legislators and let them know you do not want them to support Red Flag Laws!
Grey Beard Biker
@GreyBeard_Biker on the Twitter
James Allsup … eloquent as always….