- On Friday 27th August, during the latest PA Monthly Update, Patriotic Alternative revealed our next big project: Harvest Festival. The event will take place on the weekend of Saturday 2nd October – Sunday 3rd October, and all regions will be taking part.
- Update: This page was updated on 25th August 2021 to include the activism of PA Wales and PA South West. We will continue to update this page as more regions respond to the government's plans. Yorkshire On Wednesday 18th August, Patriotic Alternative Yorkshire responded to Migration Yorkshire's proposal to settle a number of Afghan migrants in the northern county of Yorkshire.
- On the weekend of Friday 9th – Sunday 11th July, Patriotic Alternative supporters visited the Peak District in Derbyshire for our yearly national camp and hike. Last year, the event was attended by 70 people, however this year we had more than doubled in size as over 150 attendees joined us for a weekend of camping, outdoor cooking and hiking. The event began on Friday afternoon as our supporters made their way to one of three campsites. We cooked over fire pits, played games and sung […]
- For Patriotic Alternative supporters, Indigenous Peoples' Day was one of the highlights of 2020. It was a day when patriots nationwide took to their surroundings to let the world know that White Lives Matter! Our activism, which you can read more about here, brought us a huge amount of attention and resulted in a wave of registrations for our organisation.
- Nationalism and conservationism go hand in hand. It makes sense that those of us who love our nation would want to keep our land looking clean and tidy.
- England is currently in lockdown for the third time in 12 months. As the date to mark the end of the lockdown keeps being moved back, and as we’re likely to enter into a tier system once it finally does (meaning there will still be strict rules in place limiting what we’re allowed to do), the restrictions on our freedoms and the damage to our lives as a result of them look never ending.
- In January 2021, Patriotic Alternative launched our homeless outreach initiative to deliver boxes of food, clothing and sleeping bags to those without a home across the United Kingdom. It is estimated that there are approximately 320,000 homeless Britons sleeping rough on our streets.
- With over 2400 illegal migrants crossing the Channel to Britain so far this year, 2020 looks to be a record-breaking year. If current trends continue, approximately 7500 illegal migrants will make their ways to our shores by Christmas; a figure which is four times higher than last year’s figure.
- August 9th is the International Day of the World's Indigenous People – and as we are the indigenous people of these islands, we thought it would be a great time to celebrate!
- For the last three years, Patriotic Alternative’s leader, Mark Collett, has organised a summer camping trip. The trips are a great opportunity to make new friends, get some exercise and spend some time outdoors and in nature.
By Eric Striker:
A House Homeland Security Committee member today sent Secretary of State Anthony Blinken a letter calling for the immediate designation of the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers as international terrorist groups. The author of the letter is Josh Gottheimer, a Jewish congressman from New Jersey. In the request, he cites a Jewish activist group, the Anti-Defamation League, along with the Southern Poverty Law Center, as main authorities for characterizing Proud Boys as a “white supremacist” group looking to engage in political violence domestically and globally. If the State Department adheres to Gottheimer’s recommendations, membership and financial transactions for either group will qualify as federal crimes. Being listed as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist (SDGT) also unlocks extra surveillance powers for intelligence services to utilize. More concerning is the legal gray area of targeted, extrajudicial killings of American citizens for merely belonging to a SDGT. While drone strikes against Americans inside US borders have no precedent, US citizens — including a 16-year-old boy — have previously been assassinated by their own government in the Middle East. American officials have already broken the seal on frivolous terrorism designations. Last year, the State Department arbitrarily classified the Russian Imperial Movement (RIM) as an international terror group. Gottheimer cites this as a precedent for labeling a political group as terroristic with scant evidence. RIM is an above ground Russian patriotic group that has never attacked the United States nor engaged in “terrorism.” Lack of evidence for calling the Oathkeepers and Proud Boys terrorists does not appear to have impact on the actions of liberal regimes. As in Canada’s decision to identify Proud Boys as terrorists, the goal is political theater meant to scare people out of engaging in right-wing political advocacy of any stripe. Such attempts at government overreach turns the label of “terrorist” into a partisan joke. While it is unlikely that Gottheimer’s demands will be fully met, the fact that he is allowed to use his position on a national security committee in this fashion reveals the mindset of many prominent Jews and liberals. The New Jersey Democrat is no far-left crank, he has previously served as an adviser to John Kerry, Wesley Clark, and both Bill and Hillary Clinton. Currently, elites are debating the potential efficacy of a new domestic terrorism law. There are hardly any voices defending the right to free speech or assembly for white men or right-wingers. The only opinions allowed to be publicly voiced are between national security officials and Jewish groups that are openly calling for a full on war against all those who protest against them, and left-wing organizations that fear a domestic war on terror could impede the criminal activity of Antifa and Black Lives Matter.No matter what the ruling class ends up deciding, the civil rights of at least half the country are an after thought.
Patriot Front: http://patriotfront.us