- Joe Biden pulled through for progressive activists
- State power should be used against Trump supporters who are a legitimate national security threat
- Gov. Gavin Newsom can't even protect his own property from thieves
- Minneapolis will vote on a holistic public health approach to community safety in the fall
- Portland is a place of interesting dualities
- How can rational policymaking be squared with meat eating?
- Seattle's mayor wants to recruit more police after six shootings in one weekend
- The Delta variant panic is now officially underway
- SPOILER: There is no turning back
- The mask is also returning in public schools
- This is the first post of a multi-part Q&A series about economcis and investing The bull market is long in the tooth. How long can it continue? Will future returns be poor? From Josh Brown, This is why, he writes: The S&P 500 has been compounding at 14% per year over the last ten years.… Continue reading Stock Market Investing Series, Part 1: Why The Stock Market Has Gone Up So Much
- If one listens to the media, one may be inclined to believe that China and the US are on the brink of war, much like the 50s and the ever-present threat of nuclear war by the Soviets, or that the US is falling behind China. From Freddie Deboer Please Don’t Let Political Contrarianism Turn You… Continue reading Not Worried about China-US Relations or Crisis
- Most people if surveyed will vastly overestimate the rarity and difficulty of being a millionaire and underestimate the rarity of high IQ. Online, Mensa-level IQs are a dime a dozen is seems, but, astonishingly, having $1 million dollars net worth is more common by a factor by a factor of 5 than merely having an… Continue reading The wealth-IQ perception disconnect (why being wealthy seems so much rarer than being smart)
- Tyler Cowen is always good at providing contrarian takes on popular issues, for example regarding why healthcare in the US is so expensive, and or why Americans spend so much on healthcare: Tyler Cowen: Spending a lot on health care is the American way Once we focus on consumption, America’s high health-care expenditures no longer… Continue reading Tyler Cowen: Why Healthcare is So Expensive in America, part 1
- I wanted to highlight a recent comment on the blog: I certainly hope you are right. As a devil’s advocate I would point out that during President Wilson’s tenure (when federal tax was introduced) about $755/capita per annum was spent by the US Government (in 2020 dollars). Today, the amount is over $10K for every… Continue reading Civilization and Collapse, Cont.
- Freddie deBoer argues that because history is cyclical, that thus woke liberalism will pass eventually. Plenty of ancient Romans would have rejected the idea of an economy without mass slavery out of hand. People living under feudalism tended to believe that the system was literally ordained by God – and then the plague, the rise… Continue reading Is ‘wokeism’ just a fad that will pass? Probably not
- I came across this story, which went viral MIT Predicted in 1972 That Society Will Collapse This Century. New Research Shows We’re on Schedule. If I had a dollar for every forecast of how “X is supposed to cause Y”… “Trump winning was supposed to tank the U.S. economy,” according to Paul Krugman “Trump tariffs… Continue reading Will Society Collapse This Century? Who knows, but probably not
- Milley was one of Trump’s favorite generals. Now he’s a villain of the right. But in the span of just one year, the man former President Donald Trump appointed as the nation’s top military officer has found himself at the center of political firestorms on both ends of the political spectrum. One year ago, Milley… Continue reading Appointing the right people
- The article How to Build a Small Town in Texas went viral. His site promotes “Traditionalism, sustainability, localism, urbanism,” but his article went viral on Hacker News. I have observed that among the biggest defenders and advocates of traditionalism are people in tech (and probably other STEM fields), on either side of the aisle, not… Continue reading Traditionalism and Technology
- Eyeing a target of $20,000-22,000 or so The #1 unwritten rule: for a technology to be transformative, it must be useful. The automobile, the world wide web, electricity, elevators, planes, social networking, TVs, iphones, apps, email…all useful, and thus all saw widespread adoption quickly. Bitcoin is none of those. It has some use but is… Continue reading Bitcoin getting ready to fall again, and why listening to billionaires will not make you rich
The belief that human beings and human communities can be rearranged in any way that suits our creative fancy is, as the examples of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union show, an invitation to tyranny and disaster.
Since circa 2013, I’ve had about 1,488 Instagram accounts; banned a shit ton of times – actually – my first Instagram account lasted about 5 years (for in 2013 thru 2015 anyway, Globohomogayplex elements of social media censorship, doxxing, gayOps, ADL involvement as governing “hate speech”, pre-Trump – CANDIDATE TRUMP – awoke the White American populist identity, and it was then the concept of nationalism came under the attack of Globohomo
- The Department of Justice and the FBI have a message for local police departments: start charging more white people with hate crimes or invite an investigation.
- This week on Modern Politics: "The GOP Must Be Destroyed" Warren and Emily discuss Trump's "History Tour" with Bill O'Reilly, the Republican Party's war on "socialism," and how they continue to sell out their White working class base. If you enjoyed this week's episode of Modern Politics, you can support Warren and Emily's work with Bitcoin or Monero. BTC: bc1qsf6k63carpdp9lpymnsc8ukfw7075yh5ddtl8f Monero:
- St Louis' Black Lives Matter supporting circuit attorney Kim Gardner is in hot water again after a judge was forced to dismiss a man's first degree murder charges. In a July 14th ruling obtained by National Justice, Judge Jason Sengheiser states that he had no choice but to release Brandon Campbell, who is accused of shooting his friend in a dispute over a woman, because the prosecutor's office skipped his last three hearings. Gardner had the charges refiled and disseminated a press release claiming he was back […]
- United States of South Africa: Black FBI Agent Targets White Men, Including Cops, For Their "Hate Speech"The FBI announced yesterday that it was opening up a federal "hate crime" investigation into Edward Cagney Mathews during a wild Mount Laurel Council meeting. Mathews received national attention after a mob of blacks organized by Black Lives Matter gathered outside of his home in New Jersey looking to do him harm. Previously, the irate white man was filmed saying "nigger" to local blacks, but did not engage in any violence or criminal activity during the incident.
- Michigan: Lead FBI Agent In Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping Case Gets Arrested For Felony Domestic ViolenceFederal prosecutors woke up to more bad news related to their case against Michigan-based militia members who they allege are right-wing domestic terrorists that were plotting to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer. According to court records obtained by National Justice, 39-year-old FBI Special Agent Richard James Trask II was arraigned today for an act of felony domestic violence against his wife in Kalamazoo's 8th District court.
- This week on Modern Politics: "Queer Pope Bans Trad Caths" Warren and Emily discuss the recent crackdown by Pope Francis on Traditionalist Catholics, and explore the history of Germanic Christianity and the medieval concept of Holy War. If you enjoyed this week's episode of Modern Politics, you can support Warren and Emily's work with Bitcoin or Monero. BTC: bc1qsf6k63carpdp9lpymnsc8ukfw7075yh5ddtl8f Monero:
- Pope Francis is calling on his Bishops to crush advocates of traditional Catholicism by severely undermining those who choose to practice the pre-Vatican II liturgy. Francis' sudden decision, declared in the apostolic letter Traditionis Custodis, is virtually unprecedented. The letter completely reverses Pope Benedict's 2007 Summorum Pontificum, which allowed practitioners of the old mass to co-exist in the same parishes with the Novus Ordo mass, which was developed by liberal clerics in the 1960s.
- Jews Enlist US Government To Intervene In Chilean Politics As Palestinian-Descendant Rises To Frontrunner In Presidential Election PollsJews in America are demanding the United States intervene in Chile's internal politics in the run up to their presidential election next November. Daniel Jadue, a descendant of Palestinian refugees and member of the Chilean Communist Party, is currently the frontrunner in polls. Jadue is an unapologetic anti-Zionist who has in the past directly confronted the Jewish power structure of his country.
- South Africa: White and South Asian Militias Fight Back As Nation Speeds Towards Civil War and FamineSouth Africa's regressive slide into a post-European failed state appears to be complete. The nation has been taken over by black rioters in the past few days. The catalyst was the arrest of former President Jacob Zuma, who was arrested earlier this month and sentenced to prison for charges related to his tenure's wave of corruption and public looting from 2009 to 2018. Zuma, an anti-white agitator and descendant of Zulus, remains popular in his home province of KwaZulu-Natal, where the violence began.
- Harvard Jewish Establishment Denies Cornel West's Tenure and Compel Him To Resign Over His Criticism Of IsraelCornel West, an early advocate of Critical Race Theory which alleges that all institutions are haunted by the ghost of white supremacy, has now learned who really controls Harvard. Earlier this week, the academic pop icon published his resignation letter from his position at Harvard University Divinity School, citing persecution and censorship by administrators over his outspoken criticism of the state of Israel. Harvard's president and provost are Lawrence Becow and Alan Gerber, both Jewish.
It’s all there, it’s all waiting. Of course it can be done; it depends upon ourselves.
You say: “But again, we’re scattered individuals. Everything’s against us. Governments, money, press, television – all the new forces are used against us.” All the great forces, all the material powers of the world, you say, are against you. And so they are – you’re quite right to feel that.
And I don’t underrate them, but I don’t despair and you shouldn’t despair. Because you, like I, have read something of history. You know something of the record of the achievement of Europeans. And dark as this hour is, it’s no darker, it’s not as dark as some of the hours you’ve known in European history.
When everything was cowardice, treachery, and betrayal. And when the Saracen hordes from far outside Europe swept right across that continent, and would’ve come on over our own Britain too, if they hadn’t been stopped. And it didn’t only happen once, it’s happened more than once.
Small bands of men in resolution, in absolute determination, giving themselves completely and saying “Europe shall live!” And they stood firm and faced the menace to Europe: its values, its civilizations, the glory of its achievement – all those things in mortal danger. And they stood firm, they faced it, they came together, and more and more ran it to their standards, and those hordes were thrown back. Again and again and again, our Europe lived in triumph because the will of Europe still endured!
We’ve got other forces against us – not those particular forces, but the power of money, the power of press. All those things are against us. And how can you stop it? My friends, by an act of will, an act of the European will.
My friends, today, just as much as in the past, we can meet the dark forces which in another way threaten our European life with eternal night. We can rally those forces, and in the end, we can prevail and we can triumph!
This was banned all over the place. It’s timeless.
“A politician in our party once said “Wouldn’t it be better if we presented ourselves as the victims?”
The problem with doing that is that it’s what everyone else does. And it can be done, because there are many white victims in this society now, in the way that its going, but if you concentrate on pain and defeat you will breed resentment, and I believe that resentment and pity are the things to be avoided. Fire, energy, glory and thinking, thinking is the important thing.
Being white isn’t enough. Being English isn’t enough. Being British isn’t enough. Know what you are! To read about your own culture is a revolutionary act. Many Western people feel that because it is generally a given in the society and culture that they’re in that variants of our group have committed atrocities, that our civilization is therefore rendered worthless, almost in its entirety, except when it apologizes for its right to exist.
And if you have a decline and you have a desire to assert yourself to arrest the decline, and you have to apologize to yourself about even having the idea of assertion to arrest decline, you’re not going to get anywhere, are you?
And that’s what this weapon is. My view is the following: I am technically a pagan, and pagans believe that creation and destruction go together, that love is fury, that whatever occurred and whatever occurs, we don’t have to apologize. We step over what exists.
So, if somebody says to you that you’re descended from brigands, which is in a sense what that sort of contrary ideology is, you say “I’m not going to bother about figures and who did what to whom; I’ve overcome that!”
And they may say “Oh, well, I don’t like the sound of that! That’s a bit illiberal.”
And I’d say (or you just say) “Liberalism is moral syphilis, and I’m stepping over it!”
“I don’t like the sound of that! You sound like a bit of a fascist to me.”
And I’d say “There’s nothing wrong with fascism, nothing wrong with fascism at all.” I believe we’ve created a modern world that has been taken away from what it could have been. If people with our sorts of values ruled modernity, everything about this society would be at one level the same, and in every other respect completely different. People would still drive contemporary cars, There’d still be jets, and there’d still be supercomputers and so on, but the texture and the nature of life would be different in every respect.
Firstly, cultures would be mono-ethnic. Secondly, there would be a respect for the past glories of our civilisation. Thirdly, we would not preface every attempt to be strong by saying “I’m sorry…I’m sorry for what we have done…”
WE’RE NOT SORRY!
And we’ve stepped over the prospect of “Being sorry”.
We have to understand that belief is not a narrowness. Belief is an understanding that there are truths outside of nature and outside of the contingent universe that’s in front of us, that are absolute. The left wing view that it’s all relative and we make it up as we go along is false.
There was a thinker who lived 2500 years ago called Heraclitus, and my type of thinking is his linear descendant. He was a pre-Socratic, a sophist. He lived right at the beginning of Western thought, when we actually wrote down what we think. He wrote a book on nature which Aristotle glossed over and which has survived in fragments. What did he believe? He believed that everything is a form of energy, a fire that exists in all forms of organic and inorganic matter, that thought and the sentience of nature is what we are; nature has become sentient in us, which means that we must incarnate natural law as a principle of being. Its called Becoming, in my philosophy.
Right wing ideas aren’t just a bit of flag waving and baiting a few Muslims. Right wing ideas are spiritually about inequality.
“Did you hear that? He says people are unequal!”
PEOPLE ARE UNEQUAL!
Intelligence is biological. Beauty is biological. Ferocity (or a predisposition to it) is biological. Intellect is biological. You can do a bit, but you’re born to be what you are. And we should celebrate what we were born to be. The left loves equality; it believes that we are all the same and we must be treated the same, and they believe that as a morality, as a moral good which will be imposed. The right, even if you don’t want to use that term, stands for nature, and for that which is given.
What does that mean? It means that conflict is natural and good. It means domination is natural and good. It means that what you have to do in order to survive is natural and good. It means that we should not begin every sentence by apologizing for our past or apologizing for who we are.
The NWO as seen in 1990 died in 2020. The idea of a New World Order we lost alot, and worse here in America complete loss of trust in any government/media/bullshit narrative:
• The sensational attack on Iraq (which had legitimate beef with Kuwait). This was done under the guise of liberating Kuwait – when in fact this was done to entrench US Military assets permanently in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Jordan and Israel….at the behest of the wishes of the Zionist agenda for a Greater Israel Project.
• Waco – documented on the film “Waco – A New Revelation” , this is the most powerful expose of what really happened at the beginning of the standoff with a 4 hour gun battle raging between Waco compound Christians vs. ATF, DEA, FBI, State Police agents armed to the teeth for a blood bath. And how the fuckery intertwines with Texas State Government, the Clinton Administration…and how Delta Force (a shadow black ops force) officially ended the standoff providing military grade ammunition rounds, flame accelerants and tactical and logistical support. If you watch the documentary, there are dozens of former ATF, DEA, FBI, CIA, local Waco police, Texas State Police members (mostly former members) testify to the truth – Waco was a GAY-OP.
•Y2K… this was such a scam. Look at the power vacuum quickly usurped by this explosion in “security software” which actually created bloatware/spyware/adware/viruses/worms/trojan horses etc to make their bullshit software seem effective. Anyone that understands TCP/IP protocols and FTP/SSH/SSL and a bulk of these network telecommunications standards know that a PHYSICAL FIREWALL that manages layers of administrative access is the best way to reduce “h4XX0rz” ….
•The tech “dot com” stock bubble and Lead Zeppelin like crash. Financial analysts, advisors and planners as well as brokers etc had violated their FIDUCIARY DUTY to the PUBLIC TRUST by pushing fictious asset bubbles that were stocks trading at 247 times earnings – because they weren’t earning anything. Pets.com at one point was trading at like $400 share. All it was – was a domain. In the realms of private equity and venture capital this type of scenario is commonplace. That is, a business entity lacking actual business operations as well as any type of Immediate plan to launch an operation….pure SPECULATION AND MOMENTUM KILLED THE INVESTMENT MARKETS. Now 82 yo retired truckers in Nevada as well as 22 yo college students in Boston could electronically place stock trades – purely riding speculation and momentum. Very few people understood “day trading” The value of a capital investment – in financial/economic fundamental terms proper means “the net present value of future discounted cash flows.” These principals of the markets died with momentum and speculation based trading and hence the big tech dot com bubble crash in March 2000. With people having $500 in the bank yet they have leveraged 4x the amount of shares in Lucent Technologies, never realized any of the unrealized gains they had for they figured the boom times would last forever…and ended up in bankruptcy.
•Enron accounting fraud in collusion with their auditors Arthur Anderson CPA. Enron was bigger than Exxon Mobil – on paper. But their auditor (the auditor acts as a detective of the reasonableness and completeness of stated balance sheet account items as well as the yearly statement of operations aka income statement. It was quite obvious that AA, CPA was breaking their duty to the public trust and were entangled in the greatest financial conflict of interest of the new millennium as they were AIDING AND ABETTING the financial scheme which allowed Enron to bury losses through off balance sheet “variable interest entities”. These entities however would obtain millions even billions in funding. And Enron had tens of thousands of them. And they would take the monies that technically, in accounting terms, were loans or the fancy term “corporate debentures”. Therefore these monies should have been reported as LIABILITIES/DEBT. Instead the influx of the cash was recorded as REVENUE. Enron was the largest entity in market cap of all the energy companies circa 2000, battling with rivals Exxon Mobil and Gazprol. Enron even tricked their entire workforce to sink 100% of all of their retirement assets into Enron ESOP and Preferred Stock and Common Stock acquisitions. This was malicious in intent, made two years before the Enron collapse, which was a decade in the making. And those tens of thousands of ordinary working class people were left penniless in terms of retirement funds and had no where to turn. And the SEC, the regulatory body that is supposed to monitor such related party and offshore and off balance sheet events and transactions – dropped the fucking ball! Who got punished? A small handful of Enron executives , some of which took their own lives prior to facing the judgement of the court of law. This was the biggest erasure of net worth revolving around a SINGLE FUCKING BUSINESS. EVER. The impact on the prudence and viability and reliability and the skeptics new eye of the actual financial health and reality of publicly traded companies entered a new phase for fear. Let’s couple this with similar schemes at Tyco, WorldCom, there are many others.
• Then the planes hit the buildings. Men like Alex Jones who were laughed off as koooks and fear mongering desperados trying to make a buck saw this coming for years. Infact, there were multiple streams and live call in shows Alex Jones and Infowars (pre-Super Male Vitality horseshit days) from May 2001- August 2001 where Jones stated as clear as the night is day that “an attack is going to happen on the United States soil, a terrorist attack, to help usher in a police and welfare state as part of the NWO’s master plan for power over the people of the free world. Yeah, there were “radicalized Islamic Jihadists” that boarded those planes convinced they were on a holy mission. And for them, it very well was. However, the state’s official narrative that 19 men circled the globe and circumvented investigation and then successfully hijacked 4 large jumbo jets and crashed them into targets – this is only the Jihadists version. Perhaps aware, perhaps not, this was allowed to happen. The Israeli mossad agents dancing and lighting lighters and taking pictures admitted on a November nightly TV show in Israel that they were there to “document the event”. Ryan Dawson has done absolutely amazing work laying out in mind-blowing, explicit details and I highly suggest checking out his work for you to see the inner workings of the powers behind the 9/11 attack. Another thing, a man named Lyndon Larouche, a politician (Third Positionist) wanted to enter the Senate and begin to point out the major fuckery of our wages/prices disparity, over-aggressive appreciation in property values in record minimum time, he spoke about the Secret Police state, how no citizen is safe and how a Zionist cabal of international central banks was working to ultimately destroy the freedoms of the constitution. In January of 2001 – HE PREDICTED THE ATTACKS, THE NARRATIVE, THE RETALIATION AGAINST AFGANISTAN TALIBAN FOR HOUSING AL QAUDA – and finally how this would be the carrying out of Bill Kristol’s PNAC white paper – written in 1998. And Larouche got thrown into an investigation of filing inaccurate tax returns that landed him in federal felony territory. I myself have been a CPA since 2006 and I know the severity of the charges he faced – where to destroy his political career – for any ordinary tax payer may have made the same mistakes – it’s a 95% chance they would simply be mandated by the IRS to amend their returns. The fuckery of FREEDOM!
• AFGANISTAN war. Very ironic. For in 1979, THE US CIA, STATE DEPARTMENT, the Israeli Mossad, the British MI-6 and other glow in the dark CIA ninjas created the Mujahideen – Islamic Jihadists, mostly mercenaries that were not from Afganistan – they were armed to fight “Capitalism’s proxy war” against the USSR.
They were supplied with liquidity, weapons, training, logistics, food, medical supplies, tactical training. And one of the main assets of the Mujahideen was one Tim Osman. Aka Osama Bin-Laden. The book House of Bush, House of Saud does an excellent job of illustrating in detail the emergence of an alliance between the Bush family and it’s consortium of close ties, with both the Royal Saudi Family as well as the Bin-Laden dynasty – a very large electricity and commercial hardware powerhouse in the Middle East and surrounding areas (think General Electric, Honeywell sized – also think monopoly).
As the Afganistani native forces with heavy support from this Mujahideen apparatus never allowed the Soviets to take control of Afganistan and after a decades long campaign of guerilla warfare, the Mujahideen prevailed. Soon there after , with 2 years, the USSR fell.
The remnants of the Mujahideen were not that. No remnants. This was now a unique Pro-Islamic, Pro-protect vital resources, Anti-privatization, Anti-deregulation, Anti-Western value system, Anti-foreign intervention league of HOLY WARRIORS. And a generation went by (1989-1998) when the Mujahideen morphed and created new alliances, Sunni and Shiite alike, with Hamas, Hezbollah, Al-Nusra…there are many thousands of small factions over history the Mujahideen – renamed “Al-Queda” upon the day of the planes hitting the buildings in NYC and DC. Al-Queda simply means “the base” in Arabic.
What transpired was these Holy Warriors had a new enemy of oppression, new enemies and ideals intertwined with DEMOCRACY. 1. The aggressive actions of the Zionist ethnostate against Palestinian people, land and rights. 2. Companies like the now defunct Enron, also Chevron, Exxon Mobil, BP, etc absolutely ignoring the sovereignty of these Arabic nations and frankly coercing Arabic governments into taking loans from the International Monetary Fund that were destined to default. And default they did. And from Morocco to Libya to Tunisia to Lebanon to Afganistan – mega fossil fuel conglomerates were pillaging fossil fuels from the region. Amongst many more human atrocities never discussed under the banner of American Exceptionalism.
And US military assets became the police of the world for one key reason – to enforce the viability of the Petrodollar. Plainly stated, say the UN recognized 200 sovereign nations. Some 175 of them were REQUIRED to be in PHYSICAL POSSESSION of the DOLLAR to purchase Brent and Crude market oil.
The Afganistan war was tied into this. Also, the opportunity to seize control of 90% of the world’s poppy supply (used for oxycodone, heroin, etc). 20 years since 2001 we are still there…and for what? For the struggle of the precious resources – poppy – and pipelines.
• 2003, the Iraq war, marked the official downfall of America as the “do no wrong” world superpower. They wanted this war against Saddam Hussein and this had nothing to do with “SPREADING DEMOCRACY”.
- Opiate crisis
- 2000 election/supreme Court
- Housing, food, transport costs rise
- Tech, toys, distractions , porn free
- Sexual revolution in the 20 yrs
- Hope and change – Obama
- Financial crisis 2007-08
- APPLE, GOOGLE, MICROSOFT, FACEBOOK, AMAZON – monopolies that stifle innovation, crush ordinary people, run on tax funded telegram taxes, public utility, public square, censorship
- Trump – the candidate vs the president
- COVID -19 – the end and the beginning.