Six US states have banned energy-intensive gaming PC rigs. As a result, Dell has decided not to ship energy-hungry gaming PCs to states in question – California, Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Vermont and Washington. This ban is due to power consumption regulations introduced by said states’ legislatures, in large part in order to meet “climate policy […]US Communists Ban Gaming PCs
Since circa 2013, I’ve had about 1,488 Instagram accounts; banned a shit ton of times – actually – my first Instagram account lasted about 5 years (for in 2013 thru 2015 anyway, Globohomogayplex elements of social media censorship, doxxing, gayOps, ADL involvement as governing “hate speech”, pre-Trump – CANDIDATE TRUMP – awoke the White American populist identity, and it was then the concept of nationalism came under the attack of Globohomo
No matter what the facts are, the Narrative must always triumph — this is what “journalism” means in the 21st century:
Reporters loudly objected to the use of the word “riot” by a Minnesota police chief after his officers were assaulted and injured by bricks, rocks, and frozen soda cans, he explained. The chief defended the term by describing the incidents encountered by officers at the station Sunday night.“Just so everybody is clear, I was front and center at the protest, at the riot,” Brooklyn, Minnesota, Police Chief Tim Gannon told reporters during a press conference Monday. His response came to a question from reporters about why he authorized the use of gas canisters following the issuance of a dispersal order.In the video tweeted by the Washington Examiner Monday, one reporter exclaims, “There was no riot.” Another shouts “Don’t do that!” Multiple other reporters joined in with those objecting to the word “riot.”“There was,” Chief Gannon countered. “the officers that were putting themselves in harm’s way were being pelted with frozen cans of pop, they were being pelted with concrete blocks.”The chief continued, “Yes, we had our helmets on. We had other protection gear. But an officer was injured, hit in the head with a brick … he was transported to the hospital. So, we had to make decisions, we had to disperse the crowd because we can’t allow our officers to be harmed.”The riot and looting on Sunday night followed what Gannon described the possibly an “accidental shooting” of Daunte Wright. A video released by the police department shows an officer deploying her service pistol while shouting, “Taser, Taser, Taser.” A second later she fires her pistol and shouts in dismay, “Holy [expletive]. I shot him.”
That was Monday. Today is Wednesday, and the riots continue despite the fact that (a) Chief Gannon resigned Tuesday, (b) Officer Kim Potter, who accidentally shot Daunte Wright, also resigned Tuesday, and (c) Officer Potter was arrested this morning and charged with manslaughter.
“Wright was due to face trial on a charge of attempted aggravated robbery – with a possible maximum sentence of 20 years in prison,” the [Daily Mail] reported on April 13.The charge stems from an incident in December 2019 when Wright, then 19 years old, and a second man named Emajay Driver, then 18 years old, allegedly visited a residence shared by two women in Osseo, Minnesota. Wright allegedly tried to hold up one of the women to steal a sum of $820 in cash she had stashed inside her bra. Wright allegedly pointed a gun at the woman, choked her, and threatened to shoot her if she did not hand over the money.“The $820 cash was tucked in the victim’s bra and defendant Wright placed his hand around victim’s neck and choked her while trying to pull the cash from under her bra,” according to Officer Mikkelson. “Victim was able to get loose from defendant Wright and started to kneel down and scream.”“After more yelling, Wright allegedly told the woman that he was going to shoot her unless he got the money,” according to the Daily Mail.
Wright’s bail for the charge was originally set at $100,000, “with orders that he should not contact the victim or any witnesses, refrain from drugs and alcohol and not have any weapons. A bond bailsman paid $40,000 for his release,” the Daily Mail reports.Wright’s bail was revoked in July 2020, however, “due to his ‘failure to not possess a firearm or ammunition’ and not keeping in touch with his probation officer,” according to court papers seen by the Daily Mail. A judge issued a warrant for Wright’s arrest at that time. The arrest warrant was still outstanding on April 11, the day he died.Never mind the facts, however.
CNN is too busy inciting more riots, because that’s good for their ratings or whatever: “Journalism.”
The medical community relegates addiction/alcoholism as a bona fide medical disease.
A Disease is when an organ, or group of organs, have become corrupted and manifest symptoms
Privatized county jails at any given time are filled with mostly “pre-trial detainees”. Since I have had some experience in this shit storm of a system, when it comes to being on supervised probation (which includes random drug screens, portable breathalyzer machines, etc) – so many on supervised probation were involved with a “crime” that hadn’t anything to do with drugs or alcohol. Larceny, petty Larceny , wreck less driving (no DUI)…
So the dude that stole a chainsaw from Home Depot may actually have a tendency to abuse alcohol. Alcoholic tendencies. Alcoholism.
The medical community states it’s a Disease? Well according to this rhetoric, if you have tuberculosis and it flares up – the criminal justice system calls this a probation violation. And from there you sit in jail, until your day in court.
The criminal justice system is a big operation. Medicine (whatever this means in the age of the bad batch of bats that came down from Wuhan China and triggered the adaptation of full-blown Globohomogayplex…)
SCAMS. BIG SCAMS.
- PayPal, one of the world's largest payment services providers, announced on Monday that they would be partnering with the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), a powerful Jewish and Zionist special interest group. The partnership will be dedicated to "fighting online extremism" and "protecting marginalized communities." The ADL will be granted access to PayPal's transaction history, with the…
- Introduction Seanna Fenner, aka Odinia, is an Odinist gyðja (priestess), a völva, and the founder of the native European religious organization, Odinia International. She resides in the United States, and she is a fervent follower of the ancient European religion of Odinism. Unlike most Americans today, especially the Christian majority, Ms. Fenner can probably pick out…
- Recently the United States celebrated it's 245th birthday. Maybe "celebrate" is the wrong word, in actuality, America marked the occasion by reflecting on its racist origins and suppressing patriotic groups attempting to hold marches. Cori Bush, a representative for Missouri's 1st congressional district, took to Twitter and emphatically stated that July 4th is about freedom…
- As American communities are buckling under an unprecedented rise in gun homicides, including year-over-year increases of 25% in some areas, U.S. federal law enforcement continues to ignore the problem. Instead, the focus of most federal law enforcement agencies seems to be peaceful, non-threatening, otherwise law-abiding White Americans. The FBI, which has taken zero discernable action…
- Recently hapless users of the dystopian Facebook "social media" service received notifications that they might have been exposed to thoughtcrime. Apparently this was a test of an algorithm designed to snoop out whether or not a user had been exposed to naughty political content or had interacted with a previously banned account. As solutions go,…
- The Department of Justice and the FBI have a message for local police departments: start charging more white people with hate crimes or invite an investigation.
- This week on Modern Politics: "The GOP Must Be Destroyed" Warren and Emily discuss Trump's "History Tour" with Bill O'Reilly, the Republican Party's war on "socialism," and how they continue to sell out their White working class base. If you enjoyed this week's episode of Modern Politics, you can support Warren and Emily's work with Bitcoin or Monero. BTC: bc1qsf6k63carpdp9lpymnsc8ukfw7075yh5ddtl8f Monero:
- St Louis' Black Lives Matter supporting circuit attorney Kim Gardner is in hot water again after a judge was forced to dismiss a man's first degree murder charges. In a July 14th ruling obtained by National Justice, Judge Jason Sengheiser states that he had no choice but to release Brandon Campbell, who is accused of shooting his friend in a dispute over a woman, because the prosecutor's office skipped his last three hearings. Gardner had the charges refiled and disseminated a press release claiming he was back […]
- United States of South Africa: Black FBI Agent Targets White Men, Including Cops, For Their "Hate Speech"The FBI announced yesterday that it was opening up a federal "hate crime" investigation into Edward Cagney Mathews during a wild Mount Laurel Council meeting. Mathews received national attention after a mob of blacks organized by Black Lives Matter gathered outside of his home in New Jersey looking to do him harm. Previously, the irate white man was filmed saying "nigger" to local blacks, but did not engage in any violence or criminal activity during the incident.
- Michigan: Lead FBI Agent In Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping Case Gets Arrested For Felony Domestic ViolenceFederal prosecutors woke up to more bad news related to their case against Michigan-based militia members who they allege are right-wing domestic terrorists that were plotting to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer. According to court records obtained by National Justice, 39-year-old FBI Special Agent Richard James Trask II was arraigned today for an act of felony domestic violence against his wife in Kalamazoo's 8th District court.
- This week on Modern Politics: "Queer Pope Bans Trad Caths" Warren and Emily discuss the recent crackdown by Pope Francis on Traditionalist Catholics, and explore the history of Germanic Christianity and the medieval concept of Holy War. If you enjoyed this week's episode of Modern Politics, you can support Warren and Emily's work with Bitcoin or Monero. BTC: bc1qsf6k63carpdp9lpymnsc8ukfw7075yh5ddtl8f Monero:
- Pope Francis is calling on his Bishops to crush advocates of traditional Catholicism by severely undermining those who choose to practice the pre-Vatican II liturgy. Francis' sudden decision, declared in the apostolic letter Traditionis Custodis, is virtually unprecedented. The letter completely reverses Pope Benedict's 2007 Summorum Pontificum, which allowed practitioners of the old mass to co-exist in the same parishes with the Novus Ordo mass, which was developed by liberal clerics in the 1960s.
- Jews Enlist US Government To Intervene In Chilean Politics As Palestinian-Descendant Rises To Frontrunner In Presidential Election PollsJews in America are demanding the United States intervene in Chile's internal politics in the run up to their presidential election next November. Daniel Jadue, a descendant of Palestinian refugees and member of the Chilean Communist Party, is currently the frontrunner in polls. Jadue is an unapologetic anti-Zionist who has in the past directly confronted the Jewish power structure of his country.
- South Africa: White and South Asian Militias Fight Back As Nation Speeds Towards Civil War and FamineSouth Africa's regressive slide into a post-European failed state appears to be complete. The nation has been taken over by black rioters in the past few days. The catalyst was the arrest of former President Jacob Zuma, who was arrested earlier this month and sentenced to prison for charges related to his tenure's wave of corruption and public looting from 2009 to 2018. Zuma, an anti-white agitator and descendant of Zulus, remains popular in his home province of KwaZulu-Natal, where the violence began.
- Harvard Jewish Establishment Denies Cornel West's Tenure and Compel Him To Resign Over His Criticism Of IsraelCornel West, an early advocate of Critical Race Theory which alleges that all institutions are haunted by the ghost of white supremacy, has now learned who really controls Harvard. Earlier this week, the academic pop icon published his resignation letter from his position at Harvard University Divinity School, citing persecution and censorship by administrators over his outspoken criticism of the state of Israel. Harvard's president and provost are Lawrence Becow and Alan Gerber, both Jewish.
FAKE AND GAY…at new levels never imagined…..
This is a collection of recent videos on YouTube that aid the Great Reset – sustainability/equity/climate action/change/lgbtq/racism/net zero/carbon emissions/stakeholder equity/migration – all these words are just interchangeable. Like “Climate Equity Has Gay”….let’s look at the meme’ing:
GLAAD – Intersection of the Climate Justice and LGBTQ Movements
GLAAD 20 Under 20 Honoree and youth climate activist Jamie Margolin discusses the impact of climate change on LGBTQ communties and how the media plays an important role in transforming the public’s understanding of the climate crisis.
Disposition: GLAAD actually openly states on their website that they: GLAAD rewrites the script for LGBTQ acceptance. As a dynamic media force, GLAAD tackles tough issues to shape the narrative and provoke dialogue that leads to cultural change. In other words, whatever we say about anything and everything is what we do because we are the gays that were trained by some shrewd Jews to structure our organization as a not-for-profit which generates income from donors that receive a tax liability alleviation for donating to us. Donors need tax breaks, we need to get paid a to lie, or else this operation would not sustain. So it is good that you listen to our narrative crafting because we are the gays that are brave enough to traverse the world of HIV/AIDS thru using Prep to hopefully avoid catching the virus…yet we are scared beyond description of the bat-flu. We stick our dick up the asses of AIDS-laden men but we wear a mask while doing so. Therefore, we have the moral high ground. We are the big gay disco.
Vice News: Openly Leftist Media Platform: The Climate Migrant
Audelio Mejía’s family has grown corn in the agricultural heart of Central America, known as the Golden Triangle, for three generations. But for the last year, the 50-year-old smallholder farmer has seriously considered migrating north with the help of a coyote. He’s not afraid of gang violence or political persecution, like many migrants who would claim asylum in the U.S. He’s worried about rain — and the lack of it.
Disposition: Vice continues streak of creativity.
Columbia University: Climate Change-Induced Migration
The impacts of climate change (including climate variability and extremes) on human mobility has become an area of increasing interdisciplinary research focus. While linkages are complex and context-specific, there is evidence to suggest that climate factors can and do play a role in migration decision making – though they generally operate indirectly through more direct economic, demographic, social, and political drivers. A variety of research has been undertaken at the Earth Institute. This panel is an opportunity for the scientists involved to summarize key results that shed light on causal mechanisms, migration patterns, future projections, and more. Portions of the program focus on West Africa owing to two projects, a recently completed World Bank-funded project on modeling climate change-induced migration in West Africa, and a newly funded NSF project entitled “Disentangling climate, food security and social factors as drivers of migration in and out of West Africa.” — SPS advances knowledge with purpose to move careers, communities, and markets forward. Our mission is to provide a rigorous education, informed by rapidly evolving global market needs, that supports the academic and professional aspirations of our student community. Our vision is to become the premier destination for professional education by generating interdisciplinary thought leadership, developing innovative pedagogy, and advancing globally competitive academic solutions for ambitious agents of change and impact.
Disposition: They are ambitious agents of change and impact.…aka ambitious liars.
Stockholm Environment Institute – International migration and the impact on climate change
Mistra Geopolitics and Stockholm Climate Security Hub invite you to a seminar on international migration and the impact on climate change with Rainer Münz – Special Adviser on Migration and Demography, European Strategy Policy Centre (ESPC), European Commission, Brussels.
Disposition: the Swedes have been subjected to the climate change. Mudslides. Years of them now.
Racism and Climate Change Are About You | Dr. Atyia Martin | TEDxDirigo
Climate change effects us all, but it doesn’t effect us equally. In this thorough talk, Dr. Martin examines the intersections of climate change and racism, from who’s at the table during policymaking, to which communities are effected by natural disasters, and which receive resources first. Incorporating multidisciplinary data and research, Dr. Martin proposes ways for us to scrutinize bias in ourselves, our workplaces, and our social groups. Dr. Atyia Martin is a Certified Emergency Manager with a diverse set of experiences in public health, emergency management, intelligence, and homeland security. Mayor Martin Walsh appointed her as the Chief Resilience Officer for the City of Boston as part of the 100 Resilient Cities initiative pioneered by the Rockefeller Foundation. In this role, she is responsible for leading the development and implementation of Boston’s Resilience Strategy. Boston will focus on advancing racial equity as the foundation of the Resilience Strategy process. Dr. Martin has served as adjunct faculty in the Master of Homeland Security at Northeastern University. She was previously the Director of the Office of Public Health Preparedness at the Boston Public Health Commission. Her previous professional experience includes the Boston Police Department’s Boston Regional Intelligence Center; City of Boston’s Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management; the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI); and active duty Air Force assigned to the National Security Agency. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at https://www.ted.com/tedx
Disposition: this large afro doesn’t compensate for the fact she is not a medical doctor. But purports to be a doctor. Not an honest broker. More big bullshit. End of discussion.
Fleeing climate change — the real environmental disaster | DW Documentary
How many millions of people will be forced to leave their homes by 2050? This documentary looks at the so-called hotspots of climate change in the Sahel zone, Indonesia and the Russian Tundra. Lake Chad in the Sahel zone has already shrunk by 90 percent since the 1960s due to the increasing heat. About 40 million people will be forced to migrate to places where there is enough rainfall. Migration has always existed as a strategy to adapt to a changing environment. But the number of those forced to migrate solely because of climate change has increased dramatically since the 1990s. It is a double injustice: after becoming rich at the expense of the rest of the world, the industrialized countries are now polluting the atmosphere with their emissions and bringing a second misfortune to the inhabitants of the poorer regions. One of them is Mohammed Ibrahim: as Lake Chad got hotter and drier, he decided to go where the temperatures were less extreme and there was still a little water, trekking with his wife, children and 70 camels from Niger to Chad and then further south. The journey lasted several years and many members of his herd died of thirst. Now he and his family are living in a refugee camp: they only have seven camels left. Mohammed is one of many who have left their homelands in the Sahel – not because of conflict and crises, but because of the high temperatures. He’s a real climate refugee. _______ DW Documentary gives you knowledge beyond the headlines. Watch high-class documentaries from German broadcasters and international production companies. Meet intriguing people, travel to distant lands, get a look behind the complexities of daily life and build a deeper understanding of current affairs and global events. Subscribe and explore the world around you with DW Documentary.
Disposition: They actually said . It is a double injustice: after becoming rich at the expense of the rest of the world, the industrialized countries are now polluting the atmosphere with their emissions and bringing a second misfortune to the inhabitants of the poorer regions. – this is the meme.
The Years Project – Refugees Are Fleeing Climate Change
Tens of millions of people could be displaced by climate change by the end of this century. Climate scientist Michael Oppenheimer explains why that matters, why he supports the right to migrate, and what governments need to do to prepare. Watch More Climate Facts: https://theyearsproject.com/watch/cli… This story is part of Covering Climate Now, a global collaboration of more than 250 news outlets that aims to strengthen coverage of the climate crisis.
Disposition: Their motto is OUR MISSION: Harness the power of story to compel action on the climate crisis. Translation – Harness the power of making shit up to compel action on an already made up shit. Big piles of shits of lies and bullocks and wank.
National Geographic – Climate Change and the Migrant Crisis | Years of Living Dangerously
Tom Friedman travels from France to Niger, following the trail of migrants and unraveling how climate change is driving people to leave their homes. ➡ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/NatGeoSubscribe ➡ Watch all clips of Years of Living Dangerously here: http://bit.ly/WatchYearsofLivingDange… ➡ Get More Years of Living Dangerously: http://bit.ly/NGYearsofLivingDangerously About Years of Living Dangerously: In this groundbreaking event series, celebrity correspondents bring us stories on those affected by, and seeking solutions to, climate change – from locations shockingly close to home. Covering issues like severe hurricanes, droughts, and the increasing extinction rate of wildlife, it’s a gritty look at not only how we have impacted our planet, but also how we can save it for future generations.
Disposition: Big Jew travels from France to Nigger and fabricates a connection between developed Western nations being responsible for the ineptitudes of people from countries that make cookies out of fecal matter.
Adelphi (Berlin) – Links Between Migration and Climate Change
The connection between migration and climate change has become a priority for climate diplomacy. In view of future climate risks, it is important to analyse how climate change can impact migration pathways and what approaches will help to address climate-induced displacements – both within and between countries. It is clear that one has to allow for the immense complexity of the phenomenon. Interviews with experts from the Planetary Security community: Francesco Femia, Kitty van der Heijden, Hammou Laamrani, Dan Smith, Michel Rademaker and Tom Middendorp.
Disposition: They wrote “It is clear that one has to allow for the immense complexity of the phenomenon” which means “this is complete fucking bullshit but whiteness is at fault”
There are six million of these videos.
FAKE AND GAY.