Meditations is the work of Roman Philosopher, Marcus Aurelius, which was written in his later years and never meant for publication.
CHECK IT OUT:
• The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.
• When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love.
• Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.
• Accustom yourself to attend carefully to what is said by another, and as much as it is possible, be in the speakers mind.
• How quickly all things disappear,—in the universe, the bodies themselves, but in time the remembrance of them.
• Give yourself time to learn something new and good, and cease to be whirled around. But then you must also…
View original post 593 more words