When I have time, I really like to get in a nice evening bike ride. I wait till the sun is low and the temperature is going down. These are short rides that are just more for relaxation and just closing out the day. Usually, I use this as an opportunity to take out one of my vintage bikes. Here is a nice evening picture of the Raleigh Sports.
- Get a little exercise and fresh air to help you sleep.
- Cooler temperature and less sun.
- Quieter roads and trails.
- Think about your day and plan for the next one.
- Take the time to notice the world while you calmly ride, you might see things you normally don’t. Beauty is all around us when you take the time to look.
- Bring a friend and have a healthy conversation while you ride.
- You always end the…
View original post 12 more words