This post contains related topics and disjointed observations as addenda to “Labour repression & the Indo-Japanese divergence” in cotton textiles.
- (Lack of) Japanese industrial policy in cotton textiles, with a note on Sven Beckert
- Bargaining & capital-labour substitution in cotton textiles
- More on technological divergence in Japan vs India
- Human capital divergence in Japan vs India?
- Exchange rates
- Gupta (2011) on India: coordination failures & rising wage-rental ratios
- Roy (2008) on jobber power at Indian mills
- Learning & Bargaining at New England Mills
- Labour relations in Lancashire & New England
- Labour power in early Lancashire
- Productivity & industrial relations in Lancashire
View original post 7,828 more words