Picture it, Austria 1938: crime, unemployment, high interest rates to name a few…After promising the Austrians the Moon, they welcomed Hitler with open arms:
- Austrians were employed, through Public Work Service;
- The SS were installed, no crime and “all guns confiscated“
- Farmers had farms, but they were owned by the state…just to name a few.
See any parallels?
- Destruction of the individual and individual rights;
- Destruction of private business both small and corporate;
- Pay [women] more (in the form of aid) to stay home versus work;
- Increase in taxes- just to name a few…
[…]Everyone thinks that Hitler just rolled in with his tanks and took Austria by force. Not so. Hitler was welcomed to Austria.
In 1938, Austria was in deep Depression. Nearly one-third…
View original post 306 more words