- Chairman and CEO of BlackRock
- Board of Directors/Trustees of:
- World Economic Forum
- Council on Foreign Relations
In my previous post, I covered the obvious roles of the World Economic Forum and Council on Foreign Relations in the Great Reset/Agenda 2030/17 SDGs, so I want to focus on Larry Fink and BlackRock.
From the website:
BlackRock is one of the world’s leading providers of investment, advisory and risk management solutions.
BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
The foundation of BlackRock’s business is our belief that our clients’ needs are of paramount importance. Our commitment to investment excellence is anchored in a shared culture that always places a client’s interests first, from individual investors to the world’s largest institutions. We act always as a fiduciary for our clients, never trading as a principal on our own behalf.
BlackRock’s investment approach is based on our conviction that we can combine our market insights, our global reach and scale, our proprietary technology, our culture of information sharing and our unwavering focus on risk management into an ability to deliver performance in all market environments. BlackRock is committed to providing a broad set of investment solutions for our clients, striving to achieve the best balance between risk and opportunity.
BlackRock is a truly global firm that combines the benefits of worldwide reach with local service and relationships. We manage assets for clients in North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, the Middle East and Africa. The firm employs approximately 13,000 talented professionals and maintains offices in more than 30 countries around the world. Our client base includes corporate, public, union and industry pension plans; governments; insurance companies; third-party mutual funds; endowments; foundations; charities; corporations; official institutions; sovereign wealth funds; banks; financial professionals; and individuals worldwide.
As of June 30, 2019, BlackRock’s assets under management total US$6.84 trillion across equity, fixed income, cash management, alternative investment, real estate and advisory strategies. Through BlackRock Solutions® — the natural evolution of our long-standing investment in developing sophisticated and highly integrated systems — we offer risk management, strategic advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of clients.
Our firm’s ownership structure is designed to maintain the independence we believe is necessary to retain our commitments to client focus and investment excellence. BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE: BLK) has no single majority stockholder and has a majority of independent directors.
BlackRock – instituting a new methodology for the guidance of their investment products.
- Bank of Greece
- Her Majesty’s Treasury
- Central Bank of Ireland
- Federal Reserve Bank of NY
- Freddie Mac
- Merrill Lynch
- Morgan Stanley
Since the onset of the pandemic, a lot of BlackRock’s public releases include how they are crafting their business model for Sustainable Investing around this type of Cause/Effect scheme:
Shifting Economic Power
- The political sphere of influence could shift from Washington to Beijing
- Businesses could become more powerful than countries
- We’re all going to need to talk Mandarin
Climate Change and Resource Scarcity
- Western diets will become increasingly plant-based
- Renewable energy will fully replace fossil fuels
- Technological advancement will yield man-made materials
Demographics and Social Change
- Substantial healthcare spending will create huge opportunity in this sector
- Robots will replace people to plug the labour gap
- People will need more money to fund a lengthy retirement
- A whole new city infrastructure could be required
- Car ownership will become obsolete as autonomous, summon-able cars become mainstream
- The healthcare system will need to change to cope with demand
All as a result of:
- Traditional consumer goods produced by technology companies
- The global economy should grow as the world becomes more productive
- Technology will enable solutions to climate change and population problems
Muunyayo SPECULATION: The above five areas foreshadow the elements we see within the Great Reset, namely:
- China becoming the world’s economic center of power.
- Diets consisting of plant-based foods (and BUGS!)
- Phasing out fossil fuels (highly unrealistic).
- Automation decimating what’s left of the working class.
- The coming UN Smart Cities program.
- Again, the meme’ing together of climate change and population growth. That is, migration as a human right. This is embedded within the UN’s policies for the past decade.
Prior to the pandemic, BlackRock adapted “Sustainability” as their catechism for Investing.
February 2020 – Big Announcement:
“A framework for incorporating sustainable investing in portfolio construction”
“Sustainability effects and societal attitudes will impact all assets and therefore the whole portfolio. The direct impacts of climate change and the coming capital reallocation will reshape economic fundamentals, expected returns and assessments of risk.”
- Climate change is the unifier, combating climate change – as it has been appointed the boogeyman since Agenda 21 was first unveiled in 1992. Climate change/action is ubiquitous – it was on Biden’s platform, it is part of thousands of corporate MD&A disclosures in official SEC filings, the foundations, the think-tanks, public education, public health, local news, national news…it is safe to say that Climate Change is the underlying threat used by all entities entangled within the decision making capacity of the Great Reset which will ultimately drive the people of planet earth into the arms of Communitarianism and a One World Order.
- Reshape Economic Fundamentals – this is a generic term for the coming Stakeholder Capitalism that is baked into every facet of the Great Reset. BlackRock has $8.676 Trillion USD in Assets Under Management. They are a leader in the Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) realm. Larry Fink, Founder, Chairman and CEO, is on the Board of the World Economic Forum. Make no mistake – BlackRock is a crucial driving force behind the execution of the Great Reset.
Check out the fear porn:
May 2020 – Progress Report on the Valuation Metrics Considered in Sustainable Investments:
Key takeaway from the following document:
“The concept of sustainable investing can mean different things. Asset owners and asset managers often operate with multiple definitions, messages and motivations. BlackRock operates from a simple definition of sustainable investing: Combining traditional investing with environmental, social, and governance-related (ESG) insights to improve long-term outcomes for our clients. Our view: Companies with strong profiles on material sustainability issues have potential to outperform those with poor profiles. In particular, we believe companies managed with a focus on sustainability should be better positioned versus their less sustainable peers to weather adverse conditions while still benefiting from positive market environments.”
“In order to account for this heterogeneity by sectors, descriptors need to be weighted appropriately by their relative importance in each sector before they are summed up to form the final score under
our research framework. For example, the score of a company in the Financial sector – which would not be a comparatively significant carbon emitter or consumer – is weighed heavily in favor of social and governance issues, and marginally on environmental issues. Such a weighting scheme has been described by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) as a Materiality Map. Our
framework relies on the views expressed in the SASB Materiality Map® but also augments them by overlaying additional data.”
December 2020 – BlackRock ESG Integration Statement (updated from 2018)
Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance metrics (ESGs)
ESG– Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance refers to the three central factors in measuring the sustainability and societal impact of an investment in a company or business.
Take a close look at the subject matter contained within the three metrics. The criteria ties directly to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals set forward by UN Agenda 2030 which has been launched by the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset – of which BlackRock is a major player.
In essence, the ESGs are the implementation of the SDGs in the sphere of industry, markets and commerce. Multinational corporations will carry out their ESGs which will concurrently create the structural changes called for in the Great Reset. BlackRock is at the heart of this.
Takeaway from the Document:
“BlackRock’s approach to ESG integration At BlackRock, we have always focused on helping our clients try to reach their long-term investment goals by providing resilient and well-constructed portfolios. Our investment conviction is that sustainability-and climate-integrated portfolios can provide better risk-adjusted returns to investors over the long-term, and that sustainability-related data provides an increasingly important set of tools to identify unpriced risks and opportunities within portfolios. BlackRock’s active investors are responsible for integrating material sustainability-related insights, consistent with their existing investment process, with the objective of improving long-term risk-adjusted returns. BlackRock’s firm-wide investment process is structured to identify ESG risks and opportunities alongside traditional measures within our active investment processes. ESG integration is part of both our active investment process and index investment processes and oversight. BlackRock has a consistent framework for ESG integration that also permits a diversity of approaches across different investment teams and strategies. ESG considerations that are material will vary by client objectives, investment style, sector, and market trends. Sustainability measures help inform the due diligence, portfolio construction, and monitoring processes of our active and alternatives platforms, as well as our approach to risk management. In our index investments business, we work with index providers to expand and improve the universe of sustainable indexes, and our investment stewardship processes encourage the companies in which our clients are invested to manage and disclose material sustainability risks effectively.”
MUUNYAYO’S ANALYSIS: I worked as a CPA for 20 years and audited companies within the same size and scope as BlackRock. This is all a load of horseshit….BlackRock’s fossil fuels investments look something like this:
For Fink and BlackRock, they benefit by participating in the rollout of the “The Great Reset” because for them, outside of their physical holdings in fossil fuels – Exchange-Traded Funds ARE a HUGE SCAM to use CLIMATE CHANGE ACTION as a method to erase the MASSIVE ENOURMOUS REAL FINANCIAL BLACK HOLE OF NOTHINGNESS THAT EXISTS IN THE WORLD OF ETFs.
There is more funk with Fink that we can get into another time. This man makes me sick. I am not a professional researcher, nor journalist, nor author, nor any of that shit. I just want to make blog posts that are informative. And give some insight into the people and entities that are making the Great Reset a reality.
In a very distant past…the fuckery that is the Globalist-Zionist-Supra-Technocratic Regime, a more bold response would be in high order….sword time…wolf time…..war time….